jeudi 19 octobre 2017

FRENCH POEM #1. Mathias Richard






Hey Joe, hey Jude, sweet Jane. Gloria. Hey hey my my. Hey... ya. Boom boom boom boom.

It's such a perfect day. Sweet dreams are made of this. What a wonderful world. Real cool time. Fish are jumpin' and the cotton is high. I feel good. I feel alright. Like a sex machine. I got you babe. You don't have to be a rich to be my girl. You're fresh, you're so fresh. Flesh for fantasy. So beat it. Push it. Cause we are born. Born to be wild. Wild child, voodoo child. Born in the USA. I'm afraid of Americans – I hurt myself today. But a DJ saved my life. Nothing can stop me now, cause I don't care anymore.  

I love you. I need you. I want you. I want to hold your hand. I want to feed in your hand. What's your name ? I want to be your dog. I don't need no education. I want you, I need you. Wild thing, kool thing : touch me, kiss me, gimme your lovin', gimme danger, gimme shelter, gimme power, gimme more, raw power, you are the perfect drug and I can't get no satisfaction, all day, and all of the night. This is the end, I don't care, I don't care, I want to break free, to the other side, I'll be your mirror, so let's dance, dance dance dance to the radio, we are nighclubbing, hey ho, let's go, run, run run, let's run, like a rolling stone, let's rock, you don't stop, jump around, shake your money maker, shake it, shake it, shh you got to, shake it, shh shake it, got to shake it, Shaka Khan, you better lose yourself in the music, the moment, cause I'm in E-F-F-E-C-T, don't push me 'cuz I'm close to the edge I'm trying not to lose my head. Ha ha ha ha ha. 
You're just another brick in the wall and i want to fuck you like an animal. I won't do what you tell me. Relax, come as you are, rape me, don't do it, stand by me, close to me, love me, love me true, love me tender, love me do, love me two times, be bop a lula, chabadabada, in a gadda da vida, la la bola, ba la ba la bamba, mala vida, baba baba, boo ya, flash!, flash!, jumpyjackflash, good golly miss molly you really got me, gabba, gabba hey... 


Good vibrations... 

It's a kind a magic.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire