samedi 21 octobre 2017

FRENCH POEM #2. Mathias Richard



Go go, go Johnny go. 
Jack. Hit the road. Walk this way. Walk on the wild side. Of the moon. 
Sometimes I feel I've got to. Run away. I've got to. Get away. On the road, again. Ghost rider. Run with me. Don't stop me now.
People are strange, when you're a stranger.
Who ya gonna call. Cause i'm bad. 
Under pressure, I lost control. 
I shot the sheriff. I'm a killer on the road.
No one knows what it's like, to be the bad man.
I'm bad. And I need love.
Losing my religion. Killed by death. Where is my mind ? Paint it black. Society is a hole. It makes me lie to my friends. I do not want this. You can't always get what you want. Fuck off and die. Life is life. You know I'm born to lose. I am the world's forgotten boy. The one who searches and destroys.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire