samedi 23 janvier 2010

Of Dying and Dangling


Laden with & thru its Temporeity, one reframes itself by A disenfranchised election, a skidded, grabrous femme. This which I could do, would only draw once, back-out thru its paperback. Selective sinuations disturb her but if she threatens me w/ Simplicity, it’s all overt.

Shoulder shrug of contemplatingly rulk surplicity matched w/ Simplicity, two thru cancelling each other’s twelve-step system out, one may be finally mobilized. But that’s lack lust.

She, a perpetuous individual, responsive to complicative mannerism; if she’s able to observe, I shouldn’t let her. To watch me sleep. To gaze on my perplexive naturalism, a new centious foldin. Unable, no, to not Let, to subject. Objecture & the randomness of evasiveness, one could tend to pertray Lending to this voyeuristic girl, defined gently w/ oh so many Lackables.

Parched to the right. Blatant bulk-plus, sleeve overwhich restricken, no probe. Condescendant in the antique stall, shall she debilitate my wirding? Per lapse, perhaps. Per purity, for sure. I yet ogling o’er revanesk ill-tapp’d brushlings, to asseverate my future Dangling; it will in the end, disuse one’s breakable silents w/ the tremulous disposition of being literal.

1 commentaire:

  1. le français et l'anglais sont un seul et même langage
    french and english are one and a same language
    ou pas
    or not
    ^^

    RépondreSupprimer